23.11.10

About me...

* Favorite color: Green
* Dream car: M3
* I am a big nerd that loves to read and learn new things. Having said that, I have gone through changes in my life in which I had to cut out the majority of people from my life. Reason being, is because I now enjoy surrounding myself with people who can hold an interesting and stimulating conversation.
* Spirituality (the power of the mind, the law of Love etc) is a very important part of my life. As such, I am looking for someone to join me on my spiritual journey.
* I enjoy working out and meditating in the morning before work.
* I enjoy writing... check out my blog:

http://euphoricserenity.blogspot.com/

* I love to cook.
* My biggest passion is dancing.
* I love the outdoors.
* I really enjoy jogging and going for a long walks, helps clear my mind and is a great form of meditation.
* I am part of a Toastmaster public speaking group.
* I LOVE helping people and my goal in life is to help create a shift in Universal Consciousness (if you know what that means please message me)
* I have lived in 7 different cities around the world.
* I love MUSIC. I can't imagine a world without it.

Anything that captivates the soul.

Can be house.

Rock.

Slow.

80"s.

Jazz.

If my booty is shaking, or my emotions are touched.

I'm goooood :)

* I am fascinated by the Power of the mind and the Laws of the Universe.

No comments: