16.10.11

Ego... SHUTUP!

So... I started a new job this week.

And within this week my ego has been running rampant instilling fear into me.

As usual, anytime I start something new fear always seems to creep in.

"Oh you can't do this!"

" You will fail"

"This is too hard"

"Is this right for me?"

"Should I quit?"

It's only been one week and I'm almost already ready to give up.

What the heck is that??

Ego...

SHUT UP!!!



I will not allow you to bring me down and convince me that I will fail.

You are wrong!


Ego.. I have a message for you.

I will not give up!
I can do this!
I will no longer listen to your incessant put downs!
I will finally stick to something and not give up!
I will prove myself and will prove you wrong!


Why should you stick to it my ego is asking...

Well...

To prove that I can and that I never give up!
To stick to something that I put my mind to and actually achieve it.
To gain experience.
To improve my sales skills as this will help with many aspects of life.
To learn and grow from this experience as my higher self manifested this job for my highest and best good.
To enjoy the fact that this is a great stepping stone.
To face the challenge.
To grow some tough skin.
To overcome obstacles.
To not be attached to the job or the money.
To not allow the lows to bring me down.
To learn to remain present even at work, especially through the tough times.


How about you?

What is your ego saying to you?

Are you ready to shut it up and take control?

Say it with me....

SHUT UP EGO!!!!!!

No comments: